Friday, April 1

The stash, the stash, I'm going to flash my stash

(In case it wasn't readily apparent, that should be sung to the tune of "Hi-ho," otherwise known as the song the dwarves sing on their way to work in Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.)

Yes, that's right everyone. Today you will behold the questionable glory that is...not really...my stash. Keep in mind that I've only been knitting for about eight months. I wish I could say, "April Fools!"--my stash is bigger than this. But alas.

Here she is (No worries. My floor is clean.):
2005_0328stash_WIP0001

And now for something completely different. I mean, close-up.
2005_0328stash_WIP0004
This is my Patons Classic Worsted, all obtained, on sale, from the wonderful A.C. Moore. These are set aside for
a) a sweater
b) various minisweaters.

Some blue/green yarns:
2005_0328stash_WIP0005
Notice the Crystal Palace "Musique" and "Labrador" and GGH "Relax" that I have no idea what to do with. There's also some Lion Brand Cotton, Moonlight Mohair, some knock-off cashmerino (that feels delicious anyway) and some 100% wool worsted.

Some yarns in the pinky-purply color family:
2005_0328stash_WIP0006
Again, several yarns that have yet to find a purpose in life. (Not the Noro, though. Those are just dying to become armwarmers. Someday all their dreams will be fulfilled.) Also, more faux-cashmerino, Crystal Palace Merino, Plymouth Divine, Lamb's Pride Bulky, and some unidentified odds and ends.

After viewing other, vastly superior stashes today, I feel compelled to apologize for my somewhat disappointing showing. And even more compelled to take a trip to myLYS.

1 Comments:

Blogger Roxanne said...

It's lovely Cara! Wheeee...

6:09 PM, April 01, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home